Mary J. Bosworth

Attorney at Law

Family Law and Guardianship

Sometimes another relative needs to become the guardian of a minor child, like when a parent is not available. A guardianship order may be required for the relative who is caring for a child to make legal or school decisions. A guardianship may also be the initial step in helping a minor child receive immigration status in the US as a Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ). Attorney Mary J. Bosworth has successfully petitioned state courts throughout the bay area for guardianship orders on behalf of juveniles.

Consult Attorney Mary Bosworth to discuss your guardianship questions today.

%d bloggers like this: