Mary J. Bosworth

Attorney at Law


If you have been a lawful permanent resident (LPR) for five years and lived in the US for at least half that time, you may be able to apply for US citizenship. If you obtained your permanent residency through marriage to a US citizen, you may be able to apply for citizenship after only three years. Many different issues can raise a problem with an application for citizenship, including failure to pay taxes, unpaid child support, criminal convictions, questions about moral character, membership in the Communist Party (which is not uncommon for those from Eastern Europe), and other possible problems.

Contact Attorney Mary Bosworth for a consultation on your citizenship matter today.

%d bloggers like this: