Mary J. Bosworth

Attorney at Law

Juvenile Matters

Juveniles in the US without their parents may be eligible to obtain lawful permanent residency through Special Immigrant Juvenile (SIJ) Status. This is a special status available only to juveniles who have been abused, neglected or abandoned by their birth parents. These youth also must be under the protection of the State Juvenile Court to qualify.

Contact Attorney Mary Bosworth with your juvenile immigration questions today.

%d bloggers like this: