Mary J. Bosworth

Attorney at Law

Political Asylum

If you fear persecution in your home country, or you have suffered persecution in the past, because of your race, religion, gender, political opinion, sexual orientation, or any other reason, you may be eligible for political asylum. The law requires you to file an application for asylum (I-589) within one (1) year of your entry to the US, however it is possible to overcome this obstacle. There are other obstacles to receiving asylum, including having a conviction for a “particularly serious crime,” living in a third country (not your home country) before coming to the US, or other complex issues.

Contact Attorney Mary Bosworth for a consultation on your asylum claim today.

%d bloggers like this: