Mary J. Bosworth

Attorney at Law


If you entered the US without being inspected, have a criminal conviction, helped someone else to enter the US without inspection, or overstayed your visa and then tried to re-enter the country, it can be very difficult to apply for legal status. There are many issues that prevent people who have done something like this from qualifying for immigration status. However, it is possible to overcome these issues by seeking a waiver.

Contact Attorney Mary Bosworth for a consultation on your waiver options today.

%d bloggers like this: