Mary J. Bosworth

Attorney at Law

Work Visas

Depending on your skills and education, you may be eligible for a work visa, whether it is an E-1, E-2, H-1B, J, L, M, O, P, R, or TN visa. Each work visa has different educational and experience requirements, as well as different processing times.

Contact Attorney Mary Bosworth for a consultation on your work visa options today.

%d bloggers like this: